Our crisis hotline line is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. Crisis intervention is provided to anyone affected by sexual assault: survivors, their family, and friends.
Our counselors can assist with a wide range of issues, including:
- Talking with survivors about their feelings, regardless of when the assault occurred
- Helping survivors determine their safety and medical needs
- Providing survivors with information about law enforcement and medical issues involved in reporting sexual assault
- Assisting survivors to explore their options and to support their decisions
- Accompanying survivors and advocating for them when dealing with courts, medical care, or law enforcement
- Offering information and referrals
Come listen, learn, and laugh with us at one of our upcoming events. We offer classes, workshops, seminars, and more.
We strongly believe that sexual assault community education is key to eliminating sexual violence from our lives.
Due to Covid-19, we are working remotely and in-office at all locations on a staggered schedule. Please be certain to call in advanced before making plans to visit our physical locations, either at the FJC or on Steele Lane. We are still operating within our normal business hours. Please keep this in mind when contacting us, as we may not be immediately available via our office numbers, but will get your call soon. Our crisis line is fully operational so if you have an emergency, please call our crisis line.
If you have an immediate crisis, please call our rape crisis intervention hotline at (707) 545-7273 or call 911 for emergency services.
For all other inquiries about Verity, including the services we provide, upcoming events, or volunteer opportunities, please call (707) 545-7270 or fill out the contact form on this page. We will reply within two business days.