Verity is hiring a Clinical Supervisor!
POSITION: Clinical Supervisor (CONTRACTED)
COMPENSATION AND HOURS: Up to 8 hours a week starting at $62/hour. After a 90-day introductory period, the rate will increase to $63/hour.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, provide contracted services for the Counseling Department. Contract to be reviewed and renewed annually, in accordance with job performance.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising and training LMFT/LPCC/LCSW Trainees and/or Associates providing trauma-informed therapeutic services to adults, adolescents, and children with histories of acute/chronic interpersonal trauma, as well as family members/caregivers.
- A valid, clear, active license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Substantial training and experience in assessment and treatment of complex/developmental trauma with significant clinical experience in serving clients of diverse backgrounds, and with histories of interpersonal trauma.
- Compliance with all California Board of Behavioral Sciences requirements for the provision of supervision to LMFT/LPCC/LCSW Trainees and Associates.
- The ideal candidate would also possess training and background in co-occurring disorders assessment and treatment.
- Provide up to eight hours of Clinical Supervision per week to LMFT/PCC/LCSW Trainees and/or Associates:
- Conduct two hours per week regularly scheduled clinical group supervision per BBS requirements
- Conduct additional one-hour individual supervision meetings as needed
- Be available for telephone or in person clinical supervision, direction, guidance and support as needed in urgent clinical circumstances
- Ensure Trainees and Associates provide clinical services within their scope of practice and competence, and in compliance with all ethical and legal requirements.
- Monitor clinical service provision to ensure appropriateness and efficacy of treatment plan and interventions in the context of complex/developmental interpersonal trauma histories.
- Identify needs for training in specific relevant topics, and arrange and/ or conduct training in these topics to foster counselor professional development and ensure the ongoing provision of effective trauma-responsive treatment.
- Review and monitor clinical records, to ensure complete, accurate and timely documentation and compliance with all professional legal/ethical requirements as well as agency protocols
- Maintain ongoing communication with Counseling Services Manager to facilitate and ensure appropriate client referrals, effective provision of client services, and adherence to agency policies.
- Follow CalOES sexual assault service standards for Rape Crisis Centers
- Work in coordination with Counseling Services Manager to ensure implementation of all CalOES and other grantor required objectives as stated in any grant awards
Please submit a cover letter, current resume, and a copy of your current license to Amanda Silva at [email protected] to be considered for this position. Materials can also be submitted by fax at 707-545-8136 or by mail to 835 Piner Road, Suite D, Santa Rosa CA 95403.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Verity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination. We are committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. People of color, differently-abled people and LGBT persons are strongly encouraged to apply.