The services and programs offered by Verity have evolved and expanded over our 40+ years of existence. Our growth has been a direct response to the needs of the communities we serve. We provide services to victims of all forms of sexual violence regardless of gender or age. Our services include:
- A sexual assault crisis line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- People who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech-disabled may contact us through the California Relay Service by dialing 711.
- Walk-in crisis counseling and advocacy is available weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at our office – 835 Piner Road, Suite D, Santa Rosa
- Crisis intervention including accompaniment to sexual assault forensic exams, law enforcement interviews, and court
- Individual therapy and support groups, including specialized programs for military personnel and veterans, survivors of human trafficking, incarcerated or formerly incarcerated survivors, and Spanish-speaking survivors
- Prevention education programs focused primarily on middle and high school classrooms, universities, teachers, and parents
- Staff trainings for professionals in any field
- General resource information about sexual violence, including displays and information tables at events
All of our programs rely on the generosity of our funders and donors. We depend upon community support, government funding, corporate giving, grants from foundations, in addition to sliding-scale fees from counseling clients. You can help. We appreciate your support.